Earn money on line and improve your GK
Get your website at top in all search engines
Contact Rajat Gupta at 
9810213037, or
Go to his site

For free advice on management systems - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, SA 8000 etc.
Contact S. C. Gupta at 9810073862
e-mail to qmsservices@gmail.com
Visit http://qmsservices.blogspot.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

Lok Sabha ya Goonda Sabha

After what happened yesterday in Parliament (LS), I am feeling hurt whenever any body calls it Lok Sabha. Lok means people and sabha means assembly, and that means the parliament is the assembly of people. This is wrong. It is not the assembly of people but assembly of goondas. If one says that these are people's representatives then again I don't agree. They can only be called representatives of goondas. They never represent people but only goondas, rather as Railway minister shouted they themselves are goondas.

If there was a law to recall them I would have initiated action under that law. But atleast I can disown them. From now onwards these goondas are not my representative in Goonda Sabha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree with you. If there was a law to recall them I also would have initiated action under that law. But like you, atleast I also disown them. From now onwards these goondas are not my representative in Goonda Sabha.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online